Most yoga studios charge $3,500 or more for teacher training; no lodging, food, or books are included. Our prices are as follows:
- Private room $3,795
- Shared room $2,995
- Sofa-bed in house $2,795
- Tent camping $1,995
These are introductory prices. We will have to charge significantly higher prices the next time we offer this retreat. For these rock bottom prices, we include:
- Lodging at a beautiful retreat center where we can have most classes outdoors on a large deck overlooking a peaceful stream during the beautiful December weather in SW Florida. Amenities include a solar heated swimming pool, labyrinth, medicine wheel, peace garden, and use of a canoe on the stream.
- Immersion into a revitalized life of physical, emotional and spiritual wellness that the day classes cannot replicate. Evening activities include a fire ceremony, Kirtan (yoga chanting), spiritual documentaries and other group activities.
- Three delicious, healthy vegetarian meals per day, prepared by Chef Mark. Most food will be organic and local when available.
- A digital and hard copy of Yoga Quest, a comprehensive training manual authored and compiled by Allowah.
- Spending precious time with Allowah, a world-class yoga master, an evolved being who radiates love and kindness. Like so many other students, you will be transformed by Allowah, not just from his deep teachings but by who he is.
- Love, laughter, personal growth and fun!
Although the retreat runs 20 days from December 9-29, attendance on December 24 and 25th will not be required for teacher certification but will include optional excursions and other fun activities.
Save even more if you want to join us for this transformational experience without being certified to teach! We are offering a 20% discount if you sign up without RYT certification, simply use coupon code NORYT.
We have limited availability and expect this retreat to sell out well before the start date. You will never find a better opportunity to step into a new life of peace, health and happiness. Reserve your space now while still available by registering on the event page.
Namaste and Blessings!
Jai Segal, Co-Founder and CEO